Putting sustainability on the agenda at Danone
One of four social impact campaigns we delivered for Danone, with this focusing on the environment and sustainability.
Starting with a ‘Nature Week’ of engaging activities and feature-packed website, the programme communicated the social pillar and empowered employees to make a difference at home as well as work.
- We created and hand-delivered 300 Nature Packs packed into re-usable jute bags to employees. The packs contained a selection of eco-goodies that included
- A KeepCup
- An electricity monitor
- A biodegradable Save-a-flush
- 100% recycled pens
- A grow-your-own basil kit
- A guide to sustainable practice
- Challenged all staff to take part in a daily ‘Nature challenge’, from growing their own food to creating eco-friendly recipes with the fruits of their labours
- Launched an interactive website, a neatly packed portal offering all the facts about Danone’s sustainability initiatives, information about a host of green issues and details on ways to help make a difference at home as well as work.
Tribe have done a fabulous job of kick starting the internal communication of our environmental mission – making the messages fun and easily accessible for all through an inspired “Nature Week” of activities, and by providing an exciting range of tools and resources that have empowered our employees to make a difference at home as well as at work.