Storytelling Mia’s Journey for Danone
Mia’s Journey introduces the most important people in Danone’s world: mums.
We were asked to bring to life the masses of consumer insight that Danone has about their consumers, in an accessible and engaging way, and in a format that would become an integral part of Danone’s induction programme for new starters.
- We took hundreds of insights, generated through all of Danone’s research and Mums at Heart, the unique consumer closeness programme we created for them
- We used them to develop a film script that told the story of the journey new mums go through from the minute they find out they’re pregnant
- We created a character, Mia, to tell the story of a mums’ journey, and reveal all the insights about life for a mum-to-be and new mum
- We animated the story in a charming, brightly coloured, childlike style
- The film is the perfect introduction to the fascinating world of motherhood and ensures that employees understand just why they have to put Mums at Heart
I really enjoyed watching Mia’s Journey and think that people, whether they are new to the business or not, will gain a lot from watching it. The script brilliantly highlights mums’ key moments, really showing the myriad of opportunities we have to excel and support mums.”