Debating Vitamin D with Cow & Gate
The Cow & Gate medical team had known for a good while that HCP educational events and study days are worth doing: they shift attitudes and change behaviour – if you can just get delegates to attend, that is. They asked for our help.
- Rather than repeating a tried and tested formula of old – seminar study days – we planned something new: a quite groundbreaking debate around the issue of vitamin D, arguably the most significant nutritional deficiency in young children today
- The event provided HCPs attending with a unique opportunity: to hear experts in the field of child health explore and challenge the case for vitamin D supplementation and fortification
- What was even more groundbreaking about this approach was what followed the debate: regional workshops for delegates, facilitated by professionals, to find effective solutions to the vitamin D issue, that they could take away with them and implement locally
- We developed all the collateral for the event and filmed the day itself, producing a tightly edited, four-minute educational film for internal and external audiences, which we made available through online and offline channels
- Interest and attendance was high and the impact on attitudes and behaviour was significant: the medical team exceeded the KPIs they’d put in place
From the very start, Tribe provided excellent management and coordination skills as well as developing all key marketing aspects, from invites and banner stands to film. On the day they provided a professional film crew for expert interviews and to capture the key moments of this interactive event – everything was seamless. Throughout the entire journey, the Tribe team provided an excellent and highly recommendable service