Creating a Living History for Danone
Our brief was to engage and inspire employees in the story of their pioneering company and generate passion and belief in the business vision, values and common goals.
We delivered a multi-channel ‘living history’ campaign that included a feature documentary film, interactive rich-content website and regular communications activities that are keeping the story alive.
- Researched and wrote the history of the business throughout 4 generations, 5 countries and 3 brands that has led to Danone being one of the world’s most successful food groups
- Produced a feature documentary film about Danone Baby’s global heritage, the original pioneers and their shared goal of bringing health, through food, to as many people as possible
- Created a timeline charting key moments in their history, and produce a series of film shorts featuring current and past employees and their pioneering projects
- Developed an interactive, rich content website that includes a ‘brand vault’, featuring advertising, packaging and promotional materials from the past to the present day that we have sourced
- Provided a regular programme of online and offline communications, keeping the story alive
The Our Story project was created to further strengthen the sense of pride and passion among our workforce and has proved to be incredibly popular. Tribe have successfully brought the project to life with real creative flair, powerfully communicating our values and common goals.